LofflerVision IT Co-Managed Services
Does your IT Staff need to take some things off their plate?
If you’re a business of 50+ employees with an existing IT person or group that is over-extended, outsourcing some of your IT needs with a dependable partner with predictable response levels is a perfect solution. Loffler’s team of experts can resolve issues remotely, or if necessary, with an onsite response.
From virtualization, storage, and cloud services to backup and security, Loffler serves clients with any level of IT need. LofflerVision monitors your network and server environment, provides help desk support and keeps your technology free from malware and security threats. Loffler hand-picks partnerships with only the best technology companies, giving each Loffler client competitive pricing, certified engineers and all the latest technology.
Loffler’s technical expertise, around-the-clock support and big-picture approach to technology propels your business forward while you focus on what you do best.
All Loffler IT Managed Services are available to Co-Managed clients at their contractual rate.
LofflerVision Co-Managed Services include:
• 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting: Loffler manages your network 24 hours-a-day with a dedicated team that processes and sends alerts to client IT staff.
• Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware: Our anti-virus and anti-malware service is the first layer in controlling security threats. Loffler is always monitoring your technology, and is alerted if a virus has compromised your security.
• DNS Filtering: Security risks can attack as unidentified threats through the internet, often through email, where a click initiates a connection to a malicious internet site. This is often called a “Zero Day Attack”. Our DNS filters stop that connection from happening and protect your network.
• SPAM Filtering (with onsite email server): If a client has their own email server, Loffler will provide an email defense filter for SPAM, viruses, and phishing attacks that come through email. Loffler filters both inbound and outbound email traffic, a service not available with many providers.
• Patching: Keeping your computers up-to-date with the latest patches can be a job in itself. Loffler provides patch management and deploys only the patches you need.
• Backup (optional): Managed Backup, Business Continuance and Disaster Recovery make up the three most important areas of data protection. Loffler monitors and manages the entire data protection process, and in the event data needs to be restored, your help desk team can quickly respond. Even if one of your critical servers fail, we can have your server back up and working in 15 minutes. In the event of a total disaster, our disaster recovery services can have your technology systems back up and running within hours.
• Scripting: Our scripting services can save large amounts of time and ensure consistency when rolling out software upgrades, patches and other processes to an entire fleet of PCs.
• Connectwise – Professional Service Automation Package: This Help Desk ticketing system allows client IT departments to create tickets for service requests, with an added benefit that allows users to escalate tickets to Loffler if unable to resolve the issue internally.