World Class Service and Training
Since 1986, Loffler Companies has been a Minnesota-based, privately held company dedicated to providing the best office solutions for your business needs. With one of highest-rated service departments in the country, and technicians specially trained on the products and services we offer, you can be confident your business or organization is always productive.
Our commitment to confirm your request for service via phone within one hour, our 2.6 hour average response time for equipment service, and the fact that our technicians carry mobile devices to instantly locate the necessary parts and information, make us your most valuable partner for business technology and service.
Copier & Printer Service Facts:
- All equipment is serviced by our 60 full-time, specially trained local technicians who include technical analysts, certified manufacturer trainers, product segment supervisors, and service managers.
- Service teams focus on color, office, and production devices specific to manufacturers, with technicians specializing according to brand and model.
- All technicians are network certified, ensuring your machines are installed and connected in one visit and any service call network issues can be identified or resolved.
- Service vehicles are stocked daily with a full inventory of parts to increase completions of repairs on our first visit. In addition, we rank nationally in the top 8% of dealers for having the correct parts with us on every service call.
- Loffler is rated among the top 10% nationally in service response out of 210 dealers.
Specialized Client Training
Our dedicated team of specialized trainers works with your organization to become confident in using your new product or service. Loffler provides hands-on training customized to the applications you use. From your work station to the device, our trainers show you how to best manage your documents and leverage your investment. We believe, and our clients appreciate, that professional training (versus that done by a sales rep) is critical to achieving productive and satisfied users of multi-functional technology.
Working closely with your on-site IT and network managers, we seamlessly integrate our products and services into your work environment. Our trainers, who perform more than 1,200 training sessions a year, are the industry’s most qualified and give our clients an unparalleled training experience. Click here to read about more specific training and to schedule a training session.