18 of the Most Relatable Tweets about Printer Problems
We work with printers every day. While we pride ourselves on our award-winning and responsive service and support, we realize that printer strife is just part of everyday life in an office. That's why we've compiled this list of our favorite Tweets about printer problems, because everybody's got them.
And remember, Loffler can help you fix them. 😉
1. A surefire way to ruin a Monday morning.
2. Whoever smelt it...
3. Well now, that's just defeatist.
4. Downtime, the ultimate mood killer.
5. Even the NHL needs a hand with printing sometimes.
6. Been there.
7. Kudos for using humor as a coping mechanism.
8. May we suggest meditation and deep breathing?
9. Just. Ugh.
10. Why would one do that to oneself?
Printing double sided on tabs makes my head hurt. #printerproblems— Michelle Lackey Maynor (@badlady53) February 10, 2017
11. Same. Luckily, we have our trainers on speed dial.
I always forget what collate means, and no matter which one I want I always pick the wrong one asdfasdfasdf #printerproblems— Golf Sinteppadon (@minigolf2000) February 19, 2015
12. You catch more flies with honey...
Getting the silent treatment from the printer this morning. WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL YOU LITTLE MACHINE! #PrinterProblems— Devon (@DevonMoodley) February 11, 2015
13. Such a basic sentiment, so pure. 🙋♂️
Raise your hand if you're having #PrinterProblems— Algonquin Books (@AlgonquinBooks) September 12, 2014
14. For the dreamer inside us all.
Mind blown... 📠🤯#Printer #PrinterProblems #OfficeLife #Office #OfficeSupplies #TheOffice #LogicWebMedia #LongIslandBusiness #SEO #google #Ranking #webdesign #webdeveloper #websitelaunch #webdevelopment #design #developer #longisland #longislandseo #ProfessionalMonkeyBusiness pic.twitter.com/HWmO5kFxAJ— LogicWebMedia (@LogicWebMedia) November 7, 2018
15. I, too, have been personally victimized by an office copier or printer.
16. ...and you should see how far they've come since then.
17. Teachers shouldn't have to deal with this.
Me, almost an hour ago:"Let me just quickly print out these sources for tomorrow's class."— Torsten Kathke (@torstenkathke) November 14, 2018
My printer, now: "Ok, let me make some noises, not print anything, and then go back to sleep."#academia #printerproblems #technology
18. Maybe contact Loffler before you get to this point?
Can't get my printer to detect paper. Thinking about smashing it with a sledgehammer and setting it on fire. Not that that will fix anything but it will sure make me feel better. #printerproblems #printers #printertroubles #technologyproblems— lisasartmind (@lisasartmind) February 7, 2020
If you're experiencing your own #PrinterProblems, don't hesitate to give Loffler a call. Our award-winning copier and printer service and repair teams will get you back up and running, so you can focus on the work you need to do.
Dallas Steffen is the Director of Imaging Service at Loffler Companies. He has been in the industry since 2002, starting out as a low volume service technician and working to become a production color technician, which he was for 11 years before taking on a leadership role. He works hard to give Loffler clients the best opportunity to succeed in their industry by providing exceptional customer service. In his free time, Dallas enjoys reading, traveling, enjoying Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and spending time with his wife and four children.