ADD TO MY CALENDAR:
THE UPPER MIDWEST’S PREMIER TECHNOLOGY EVENT!
Thursday, September 29 • 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
River Centre • 175 W Kellogg Blvd • St. Paul, MN
- Top IT Challenges Panel Discussion – Twin Cities business leaders from Slumberland, Briggs & Morgan, Spire Credit Union and Fredrikson & Byron will discuss how technology trends affect business, when to adopt them, how to cope with them, how to avoid security breaches, moving data to the cloud and more!
- Great for Partners of All Sizes & Industries
- Leading-Edge Technology Vendor Showcase
- Microsoft Device Bar – check out Windows 10 across all platforms and devices
- Fantastic Prizes including MN Wild Tickets and MN Vikings tickets at the new US Bank Stadium and much more!
- Work/Recharge Station available all day
Featuring Keynote Speaker: Jason Witty
Executive Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, U.S. Bank
Jason provides singular accountability for all information security controls US Bank. He is a certified Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP) who has played major leadership roles in information security throughout his career. Over his career, Jason has been involved in 54 acquisition related network integrations, set up secure eCommerce environments, and led multiple cross-industry forums.
Parking: Attendees are encouraged to park in the RiverCentre Parking Ramp which is located on Kellogg Boulevard and offers skyway access to Saint Paul RiverCentre. Click here for more information on parking and directions.
Tech Fest 2015 Reviews:
“The speakers at the two sessions we attended were so well spoken, knowledgeable and articulate. Very impressive. Also the catering was really well done. And great prizes!”
“As the person in charge of our IT (but not a trained IT person), I liked that there were people who explained things to me without talking down to me.”
“We have paid a lot of money to travel to events like this out of state, and this was far better than any others we have attended.”