At Loffler, we’ve worked from day one to make a positive impact on our community.
Being environmentally responsible and lessening our footprint on the planet benefits our clients, partners, employees and the world.
From recycling the smallest toner bottles and tubes, to energy-efficient lighting in our headquarters, to carefully mapped service territories, Loffler Companies is committed to doing our best to ensure a healthy future for our planet.
Along with our product partners, we choose to run our business and maintain our facilities in ways that create a healthy, sustainable environment. We know that being a green company helps us, and our clients, save money and contributes to our success. Our environmental initiatives include:
- Small service territories limit travel and gas usage.
- Centralized printing reduces number of desktop printers.
- Motion-detecting lights are installed in large rooms.
- Climate-controlled HVAC in our corporate headquarters.
- Most of our service technician vehicles are hybrids, or rated for high mpg, averaging almost 26 mpg.
- Ninety-five percent of work orders are digital, saving paper.
- Fixes are often completed remotely, saving gas and reducing pollution.
- Printer and copier drums, imaging units and toner bottles are recycled.
- All cardboard and packaging materials from new devices and hardware are recycled.
- Plastics and metals from all used electronics are recycled, including lead from circuit boards which is recaptured and
used in new products.
All our partners are Energy Star Compliant and have received ISO 14001 Certification.
- Canon’s corporate philosophy of Kyosei – all people, regardless of race, religion or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future – takes an approach to business that is socially responsible and economically logical. Their commitment and contribution to the environment is an integral part of Canon’s management structure, product design, manufacturing, and corporate culture. This commitment has inspired many special corporate programs at both the global and regional level including cartridge and toner recycling and EPA Energy Star ratings.
- Konica Minolta’s Clean Planet Program recognizes their responsibility to the environment. From comprehensive environmental management systems to the energy and resources their products use, everything they do has an awareness for the well-being of the planet. Reducing Konica Minolta’s bizhub devices’ environmental footprint and improving their efficiency are just a few of the environmentally friendly innovations they’ve developed to help bizhub stay green.
- Lexmark’s Cartridge Collection Program is designed to help ensure that empty Lexmark print cartridges are properly recovered, reused or recycled; resulting in less solid waste and fewer resources consumed. Various methods of return and unique collection partnerships around the world add to the ease of the program, which is free to consumers.
- Since 1987, Hewlett Packard has recovered over 2.3 billion pounds of products for reuse and recycling. HP helps extend the life of IT hardware through remanufacturing programs, reducing environmental impacts and making IT equipment accessible to more people. HP LaserJet and ink cartridges from our “closed-loop” recycling process are reduced to raw materials that can be used to make new cartridges and other metal and plastic products.