Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Lessening our footprint in the world benefits our clients, partners, employees and community. From recycling the smallest toner bottles and tubes to focusing on sustainability in our new corporate headquarters, Loffler is committed to ensuring a healthy future for our planet. We know that being an environmentally aware company helps us and our clients save money, and makes our communities safer and healthier.
Our environmental initiatives include:
Building our new headquarters with sustainability in mind:
It can take up to 80 years before the energy-efficient features of a new building begin to make up for the damage their construction has caused. So instead of demolishing the 150,000 square foot building we re-imagined it with sustainability in mind, and added:
- Blinds with sun sensors
- Lights with motion sensors
- UV-protection film on windows to help reduce energy needs and for temperature control
- 95% of work orders are digital to save paper.
- IT Service and Copier/Printer fixes are often completed remotely to save gas and reduce pollution.
- If the service cannot be fixed remotely, small service territories are established to limit travel and gas usage.
- Most of our service technician vehicles are hybrids or rated for high mpg.
- We recycle printer and copier drums, imaging units, and toner bottles.
- All cardboard and packaging materials from purchased products are recycled.
- Plastics and metals from all used electronics are recycled.
- Lead from circuit boards is recaptured and used in new products.