10 Reasons to Invest in a Large Format Printer
Original post 3/24/17
Whether your work is focused on technical printing for engineering, construction, architecture or manufacturing, quick, high-quality large format printing is an essential part of your work environment. If the large format printer(s) you currently use is just not keeping up to the demands of meeting your client's expectations, or you have been outsourcing large prints and are considering bringing it inhouse, right now is a great time to invest in a new large format printer.
- Lower Operating Costs: New innovative designs and lower supply charges reduce your bottom line.
- Increased Speed: New large format printers are up to 10 times faster than older, outdated systems.
- High-Quality Printing on a Wide Range of Media: You can print high-resolution 2400 x 1200 images in full color or black and white on everything from uncoated papers to films, photo gloss, peel and stick repositionable, weather resistant, vinyl and more.
- No Need to Babysit Your Printer: Now you can manage your printing remotely via a status monitor; large-ink tanks and up to two media rolls on select models mean printers can run longer uninterrupted with less need for your time and attention.
- Improved Productivity: Labor-saving features such as the capability to stack up to 100 sheets means getting more done in less time.
- Integrate Devices: Replace large format inkjet and laser printers with one multi-functional printer/scanner/copier.
- Everyone Can Use the Large Format: A more versatile large format printer can meet the large format printing needs of many departments from engineering and design to marketing and sales.
- Go Mobile: Use an app for iPad to preview and print on-the go.
- Share, Access, and Print via the Cloud: Cloud-based file sharing simplifies the printing process and provides remote access.
- Multiple Software and Workflow Solutions are Included: A suite of software and workflow solutions can enhance printer performance for Accounting, Hot Folder, and Preview, just to name a few.
If you'd like to learn more about large format printers from Loffler, you can contact us via the red button below
David Gifford is the Wide Format Specialist at Loffler Companies and puts his 21 years of diverse experience in the document imaging industry to work for Loffler’s customers. He works with a wide variety of business types and non-profit groups specifically about their large format printing, scanning and archival needs.