- Perfect for stationary users or “road warriors” in home offices, classrooms, etc.
- Portable and mobile: 1.6” x 11.0” x 3.7” (with trays closed)
- Approx. 2.2 lbs.
- Built-in card reader and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- “Plug-and-Scan” capability
- Updated CaptureOnTouch and CaptureOnTouch Lite Software
- Trims, straightens, and removes shadows from scanned images
- Scans mixed batches of documents and photographs
- Automatically adjusts resolution to improve image quality
- One-pass duplex scanning
- Up to 20 sheet ADF
- Up to 15 pages per minute
- Integrated card reader
- Scan directly to cloud for improved collaboration and compatibility*
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
The P-215II scanner was designed to improve personal productivity and efficiency anywhere, from home offices, to classrooms, even traveling in between. It can help meet the document capture needs of stationary users and “road warriors” in healthcare, legal services, financial services, and many other areas. Users can conveniently execute general purpose distributed scanning tasks and help reduce paper in the process.