RISO SE 9480
- 180 pages-per-minute
- Plug-and-Print capability
- Reduced ink usage by up to 20%
- Envelope feeder accessory
Rooted in the offset printing process, the world’s fastest digital duplicator delivers digital business benefits
Increase the speed and effectiveness of your printing operations with the RISO SE9480, the world’s fastest digital duplicator. The SE9480 prints at speeds up to 180 ppm with true 600 dpi image quality for exceptional printing productivity and remarkable performance.
- Produce more jobs: At speeds up to 180 pages-per-minute, the SE9480 is the world’s fastest digital duplicator. The short paper path supports a wide range of paper stocks to deliver legendary RISO reliability.
- Automate production: The new Plug-and-Print capability automatically and immediately prints one or multiple saved jobs from USB flash drives without the need for additional user intervention.
- Enhanced image quality: Improved cylinder motion controls and advanced printer driver algorithms deliver smoother ink transfer and overall increased image quality.
- Minimize short-run printing costs: A new ink saving mode reduces ink usage by up to 20% for cost-conscious customers and higher profit margins.
- Increased job flexibility and system dependability: Rotate pages 180 degrees at the click of a button to reverse the lead-edge for jobs with high-density coverage, increasing paper feed reliability and reducing page-to-page set-off.
- Envelope Feeder Accessory*: The new Thompson T-100D envelope feeder and T-200 exit conveyor provide continuous load and unload capacity for envelopes ranging in size from 3” x 5” to 6.5” x 13” and heavy paper stocks up to 110lb index.
*Note: The Thompson envelope feeder and exit conveyor also support all RISO RZ, MZ and EZ duplicator products.
Build on offset capabilities and move into digital printing with the SE9480
The SE9480 provides an easy first step from analog offset to digital printing. The simple copier-like user interface and operation make the SE9480 intuitive and fast to learn so you’ll be producing high-quality output within minutes.
- Like offset, the SE9480 uses liquid ink while electrophotographic copiers use dry toner.
- The SE9480 uses master plates in the printing process. RISO masters are manufactured from an organic material—a major environmental benefit.
- Master plates are automatically exposed like CTP, plus automatically loaded and unloaded like on advanced DI offset presses.