- 14 “D” / “A1” size prints per minute
- 600 x 2400 dpi print resolution
- 12" color multi-touch display
- Top-stacking compact design
Comprised of enhanced versions of the KIP 7970, 7980 and the 7990, the new KIP 79 Series replaces the KIP 7970 series, offering you greater speed and convenience for higher productivity in wide-format applications. The KIP 79 Series retains the popular vivid 12” color multi-touch display that makes operation simple on wide-format printers, along with the convenient top-stacking design which supports two or four integrated media rolls —providing you with a powerful, scalable system to fit the needs of your application.
The KIP 7990 Production MFP systems address the current reality of demanding print runs and compressed delivery times coupled with the highest quality expectations. Operators will enjoy superior pre-flight and print submission productivity using the professional applications within the KIP System K Print Management Suite. The KIP 2300 CCD production scanner sets a uniquely high standard for color scanning speed, face up/face down/thick media document feeding versatility and digital imaging quality.
- Fast output of up to 14 “D” size or “A1” size prints per minute
- Configurations: Printer-only and MFP with embedded KIP 720 CIS color scanner or separate KIP 2300 CCD color scanner
- Top-stacking design supports two or four media rolls with KIP Quick Roll Switching Technology for greater productivity
- Auto-switching of media drawers ensures non-stop print production
- 600 x 2400 dpi resolution for sharp image detail, clean fine lines and legible text
- 12.1” smart multi-touch display provides simple operation with common tablet-style hand movements
- Print management software shows printer status and drivers via standard web browser
- USB port makes it easy to view and print documents directly from multiple media formats
- Built-in mobile cloud convenience