- 14 “D” / “A1” size prints per minute
- 600 x 2400 dpi print resolution
- 12" color multi-touch display
- Top-stacking compact design
Comprised of enhanced versions of the KIP 7970, 7980 and the 7990, the new KIP 79 Series replaces the KIP 7970 series, offering you greater speed and convenience for higher productivity in wide-format applications. The KIP 79 Series retains the popular vivid 12” color multi-touch display that makes operation simple on wide-format printers, along with the convenient top-stacking design which supports two or four integrated media rolls —providing you with a powerful, scalable system to fit the needs of your application.
KIP 7980 MFP systems feature an integrated CIS scanner and innovative top stacking to fit where you need it – in tight spaces or against the wall for easy access to all system features. Increase copy, scan and print workflow efficiency with the powerful KIP smart multi-touchscreen for intuitive feature selection and easy operation. Zoom, rotate and pan vivid on-screen previews for eight point Area of Interest editing and printing.
- Fast output of up to 14 “D” size or “A1” size prints per minute
- Configurations: Printer-only and MFP with embedded KIP 720 CIS color scanner or separate KIP 2300 CCD color scanner
- Top-stacking design supports two or four media rolls with KIP Quick Roll Switching Technology for greater productivity
- Auto-switching of media drawers ensures non-stop print production
- 600 x 2400 dpi resolution for sharp image detail, clean fine lines and legible text
- 12.1” smart multi-touch display provides simple operation with common tablet-style hand movements
- Print management software shows printer status and drivers via standard web browser
- USB port makes it easy to view and print documents directly from multiple media formats
- Built-in mobile cloud convenience