Managed Print Services save your organization time and money
Here are some questions you should ask yourself when considering turning to an MPS solution:
• Will an MPS solution provide your business with a return on your investment? Would the expenditure in MPS result in increases in performance and reduction of costs to offset the investment?
• Is your current print environment adequately handling your office’s needs? Are the devices you currently have in place cost-effectively handling your workload, without sitting around unused collecting dust?
• Is excessive downtime from your print devices costing your company both money and productivity? Is your office constantly hamstrung by toner outages and out-of-service machines?
• Would your organization be better off if you spent less time worrying about printing, enabling you to focus on growing your business and servicing your customers? Is your staff overburdened by the responsibility of keeping your machines up and running?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, give the experts at Loffler a call.
Managed Print Services (MPS) is a unified approach to the management of hardcopy print devices such as printers, scanners, copiers, and fax machines. Loffler’s MPS include an assessment, right-sizing, pro-active management, and on-going optimization of the printing and imaging environment. MPS helps organizations save costs, reduce their carbon footprint, and improve basic business processes. The process of managing your printer and copy fleet (printers, copiers, faxes, and multifunction devices) with an MPS provider, automating document workflow, and implementing document management services, has a significant impact on the critical problem of uncontrolled spending. Small business and major corporations alike see positive gains from managed print service programs.
Significant Cost Savings
The implementation of an MPS strategy typically provides savings of 10% or more to clients. According to IDC research, MPS customers may see cost savings in the following areas:
• Device overhead, including hardware, break/fix, and toner
• Help-desk calls
• Paper costs, including storage and impact on the environment
• People costs, including streamlined business process document workflows and associated IT burden
Other benefits noted by clients include reduced carbon footprint, management of supply inventory, and one contact for nationwide support.
Automated Processes & Management Tools
Many of the benefits are due to better data collection and the generation of reports that share usage and trends. This allows an organization to make more informed management decisions. The Loffler MPS solution includes:
• Nation-wide service & support
• 24-hour online customer service portal
• PrintWise data collection tool
• Automated supply fulfillment
• Automated meter readings
• All parts and labor
• Live reporting of service and printer activity
• Rightsizing recommendations
• On-going review of program benefits
• Toner recycling